Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Once More Into the Breach, Dear Friends, Once More...


Okay, I have been sitting on my laurels for a week since my Kickstarter project made its goal, but those laurels are starting to smell a bit funky. So its time to get back to working the social web. I can continue to raise pledges until my deadline of March 21st. I turn to Robin Sloan, who raised an astounding 400% of his goal, as an inspiration. I would be thrilled to raise enough to print some extra books and do some traveling on behalf of the book and some other projects.
So, its back to the facebook, linkedin, and twitter trenches. Racking my pea-brain for ideas... but as problems go, this is such a luxury, and I am grateful.


(Lucubrate: (v) to work by lamplight... from The Word Project: Odd & Obscure Words- Illustrated.)

No comments: