Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Poke in the Eye, Part II


The eye is much better thanks to Dr. O'Hara. I do not have a patch but I am wearing a "bandage contact," so no pirate jokes. Yesterday, she dilated the pupil of my eye before putting in the contact so I sported a slight resemblance to David Bowie- well, if David Bowie was an overweight, middle-aged woman. It made working a bit interesting but not impossible.
All the art is done and delivered, some to be hung, some to be juried and then maybe hung.

Here is the piece I did for the Mixed Media
show, I'll know tomorrow evening if I got in or not. No image of the piece I entered in the Small Works show- slapped the glass on it and was out the door.

Anyway, it is titled "Prosthesis." Nice and cheerful, don't you think?


2 comments:

PooBahSpiel said...

What? David Bowie is not an overwieght middle aged woman?

P.M.Law said...

I don't think Bowie was ever overweight...