Friday, February 8, 2008

When the inspiration isn't there......

Today is one of those days when even though I have work on my desk(s) I have no heart to work on any of the projects. Yet they must get done- I have students to teach on Monday, I have a commission to finish, a piece to frame, some emails to answer, and then all the rest of the various works- housework, yardwork, artwork, needlework, etc. Where will the energy come from? Sometimes the best I can do is just put one foot in front of the other and then again and again and again. I need to turn over the project I finished this morning- one I know will not be greeted with unanimous approval, but one I did the best I could do under the circumstances- and move on.
(selah)
Sometimes the best I can do is just show up....

No comments: